Nathalie Ross, Ph.D., MWC offers customized writing services for the private sector, academia, and research and development (R&D) industry. Her services focus on the pharmaceutical (including medical devices), environmental (including biotechnology) and food industries.
Pharmaceutical and medical devices industries
- Regulatory and medical writing intensify when pharmaceutical and medical device products get to clinical trial phases. Nathalie Ross, Ph.D., MWC can assist you in the writing of study protocols, clinical study reports including patient narratives and in the preparation of investigator’s brochures and clinical trial applications.
- For regulatory compliance regarding the marketing of your products, we offer writing services for new drug submissions, including product monographs (Health Canada) and prescribing information (Food and Drug Administration).
- Our services include the preparation of new substances notifications, including post-notification responsibilities, for compliance with the New substances notification regulations (NSNR) under the Canadian environmental protection Act, 1999.
Academia and R&D
- For your R&D activities, Nathalie Ross, Ph.D., MWC can assist you with the writing/reviewing of grant proposals, including performing literature searches.
- Research scientists, engineers, and professors are often pressed for time to publish results. For a fast-track, high-quality publication, consider hiring a science writer to help prepare your research paper or book chapter.
- We provide a full range of writing services for your conference presentations: from abstracts to conference proceedings, including slide presentations and posters.
- Are you in charge of organizing a conference? Contact us to find out how we can help with the editorial content.
Trade magazines, consumer magazines, and technical writing
- We propose customized technical and journalistic articles to reach your members, clients, or users.
- For efficient and successful communications, we also offer writing services for booklets or annual reports.