- Over 20 years of experience in scientific writing
- Fully bilingual English/French
- Expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, environment, and food/nutrition
- Hands-on experience in the public and private sectors
- Effective and flexible project manager
Nathalie Ross, Ph.D., MWC has been a freelance writer since 1997. She has published in a large number of peer reviewed, scientific and engineering journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings (Portfolio). She also worked in the public and private sectors in the pharmaceutical, environmental, and food industries. Her hands-on experience, confirmed management skills, and flexibility ensure high quality standards and services. Since 2011, Nathalie has been devoting herself full time to her clientele from Montreal, rest of Canada, and international.